Uttar Pradesh university to team up with Italian universityOctober 30th, 2008 - 4:20 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Oct 30 (IANS) The Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU) here will tie up with the University of Naples, Italy, to promote academic research, especially in the field of international law.”RMLNU and the University of Naples will enter into an agreement to start an exchange programme for the academic staff and researchers in compliance with the relevant laws of two countries,” RMLNLU vice-chancellor Balraj Chauhan said Thursday.
“The exchange programme will help our teachers and students to have first-hand knowledge of international law,” he added.
According to university officials, a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the two institutes will be signed within a week. The MoU will enable students and teachers to undertake joint research projects which in turn will enhance their respective curricula, they said.
- IGNOU signs pact with Chinese varsity - Oct 05, 2011
- Jindal Global Law School signs MoUs with leading US law schools - Apr 12, 2012
- India, Canada to cooperate in areas of food processing industries: Sahai - Jun 07, 2010
- AMU, Colombo varsity sign MoU - Apr 02, 2011
- Calcutta, Glasgow universities sign pact - Nov 12, 2011
- Canada's Carleton to have ties with IIT Mumbai, Jindal Global University - Feb 04, 2011
- NSD, Polish drama academy ink agreement (With Image) - Jan 09, 2012
- AMU signs MoU with George Washington University - Feb 17, 2010
- JK Organisation setting up university in Jaipur - Oct 19, 2010
- IGNOU to offer courses in warehousing, accounting - Aug 10, 2011
- Tripura university to set up Bangladesh Study Centre - Jan 25, 2012
- Indian, Canadian institutes sign MoU on food processing research - Jun 07, 2010
- IGNOU to empower the less privileged - Aug 05, 2011
- Apollo Hospitals sign MoU with University College of London - May 21, 2011
- India, Scotland sign MoUs for cooperation in education - Oct 12, 2010