US drone strikes kill 18 in PakistanJune 6th, 2011 - 3:59 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, June 6 (IANS) At least four people were killed in a US drone attack Monday morning, pushing the total number of casualties by such strikes in different parts of Pakistan’s south Waziristan to 18, Geo TV reported.
Initial report said in its third attack the drone targeted a vehicle at Darnashtra in Shawal tehsil by firing missiles that left at least four people killed.
Earlier, the first strike occurred in Shalam Raghzai, 10 km northwest of Wana, the main town in south Waziristan, in the early hours. A drone fired two missiles at a house in the mountains near Wana.
A second drone attack slammed two missiles into a compound in the Wacha Dana area, 12 km northwest of Wana, officials said.
- 10 killed in Pakistan drone strike (Lead) - Jun 03, 2012
- US drones kill seven in Pakistan (Lead) - Aug 19, 2012
- 17 killed in Pakistan drone strikes - Aug 24, 2012
- Drone strike kills five more in Pakistan - Aug 19, 2012
- 19 killed in drone strike in Pakistan - Jun 08, 2011
- 26 killed in two drone strikes in Pakistan (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- 10 killed in Pakistan drone strike - May 24, 2012
- Drone strikes kill 58 in Pakistan (Second Lead) - Jul 13, 2011
- Five killed in Pakistan drone strike - Jun 04, 2011
- Five militants killed in US drone attack in South Waziristan - Feb 21, 2011
- 11 killed in Pakistan drone strike (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Drone strike kills eight in Pakistan - Jun 27, 2011
- 15 killed in two drone strikes in Pakistan (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Drone strikes kill 21 in Pakistan - Apr 22, 2011
- 21 killed in Pakistan drone strikes (Lead) - Jul 07, 2012