UP transport minister’s house broken intoJuly 28th, 2012 - 11:51 pm ICT by IANS
Agra, July 28 (IANS) Burglars entered the house of Uttar Pradesh Transport Minister Aridaman Singh here Saturday while he was sleeping but fled without taking any valuable, police said.
The minister told media persons that he had informed Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav about the incident.
Police are investigating the case which was reported by the minister himself. The burglars, who cut through the kitchen window to enter the house in the posh Civil Lines area, could not lay their hand on any valuables.
“Our dog squad and senior officials reached the spot and some items removed from the temple were found on the roof. Superintendent of Police (City) is heading a team investigating the case,” Senior Superintendent of Police Sunil Chandra Vajpayee told IANS.
- Theft at Rita Ganguly's house in Delhi - Sep 30, 2011
- Elaborate security for Agra municipal polls - Jun 27, 2012
- Two armed robberies in Delhi - Jun 17, 2011
- Chidambaram's ancestral home burgled in Tamil Nadu - Aug 15, 2011
- Jeweller's house burgled as family, guards sleep on - Jul 28, 2009
- Taj city celebrates Independence Day - Aug 15, 2012
- Akhilesh transfers 112 cops - Mar 27, 2012
- Burglars loot jewellery worth Rs.25 lakh - Mar 14, 2011
- Delhi's burglars make hay while summer vacation shines - Jun 14, 2011
- Middle class at maximum risk from thieves - Mar 31, 2011
- DNA in thief's excrement leads to arrest - Jan 04, 2012
- Five die in Yamuna Expressway accident - Aug 29, 2012
- Man broke into home to watch TV - Oct 31, 2011
- Akhilesh takes oath as legislative council member - May 14, 2012
- Burglar caught after falling asleep on bed - Sep 23, 2011