Unitech profit dips 94 percentJanuary 31st, 2009 - 7:37 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 31 (IANS) Infrastructure major Unitech Ltd Saturday said its profit after tax dipped 94.71 percent to Rs.195 million (Rs.19.5 crore/$4 million) for the quarter ended Dec 31 as against Rs.3.69 billion in the year-ago period.The company’s total income stood at Rs.3.25 billion in the third quarter, a drop of 61.16 percent from Rs.8.48 billion in the corresponding period last year, an official statement said.
The consolidated net profit of the group dropped 74.12 percent to Rs.1.36 billion in the quarter under review from Rs.5.26 billion a year ago.
The statement added that the group’s consolidated net income saw 56.48 percent year-on-year decrease to Rs.5.07 billion from Rs.11.65 billion.
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit declines 23 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- ICICI's second quarter net profit increases 18.8 percent - Oct 29, 2010
- IOB quarterly net profit declines 53 percent - Jan 28, 2012
- Reliance Industries net profit rises 28 percent to Rs.5,136 crore - Jan 21, 2011
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- Usha Martin Q1 net profit down 86.5 percent - Jul 31, 2012
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- Indian Oil posts Rs.12,670 crore quarterly net profit - May 28, 2012
- BHEL quarterly net profit rises 13 percent - Jul 26, 2012
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- United Bank's net up by 13.7 percent in Q2 - Oct 31, 2011
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- JPMorgan Chase earnings miss Wall Street expectations - Jan 14, 2012
- CESC's consolidated net profit down 11 percent - Jun 13, 2012
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit rises 32 percent - Jul 23, 2012