Underwood building school playgroundOctober 18th, 2011 - 9:07 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Oct 18 (IANS) Singer Carrie Underwood is building a school playground in her hometown Checotah, Oklahoma.
The 28-year-old joined more than 200 volunteers Oct 14 , including her mother Carole, to make the project at Marshall Elementary School.
“We had the most amazing day putting together something truly special for the kids and the community. I’m so proud that so many volunteered their time to be here today,” contactmusic.com quoted Underwood as saying.
Underwood showed off her creative side by painting a mural at the school, planting vegetation and helping with the playground assembly.
- Carrie Underwood promotes pet adoption - Sep 14, 2012
- Jenkins pays tribute to Tsunami survivors - Dec 20, 2011
- Underwood to perform in Britain - Apr 25, 2012
- Tyra on a high after Harvard stint - Mar 29, 2012
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Having Panic Attacks In Crowded Places - Aug 22, 2010
- Carrie Underwood visits children's hospital - Aug 04, 2012
- Jolie praises ex-husband Billy Bob - Apr 12, 2012
- Carrie Underwood dominates American Country Awards - Dec 07, 2010
- Underwood happy with hubby, says he loves her craziness - Aug 15, 2012
- Watson wants to do varied things - Sep 09, 2012
- Lavigne cooks to forget career pressures - Apr 16, 2012
- Vergara wanted small role in 'Happy Feet Two' - Jan 03, 2012
- Carrie Underwood not ready to start family - Nov 17, 2010
- Beyonce pays handwritten tribute to mom - May 15, 2012
- Carrie Underwood triumphs at CMT awards - Jun 08, 2012