Underwood advises Cyrus to have long engagementJune 11th, 2012 - 6:03 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 11 (IANS) Singer Carrie Underwodd has advised singer-actress Miley Cyrus to enjoy a long engagement to Liam Hemsworth and to take their wedding plans slowly.
My advice is just take it easy. If you can be engaged for a while I’m sure that’s really nice, plan everything slow and take your first couple of years just to really hang out together and enjoy it,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Underwood as saying.
Underwood married to ice hockey star Mike Fisher in July 2010, just six months after he proposed.
“For me, planning, I wish we could have been engaged a little bit longer but our schedules were like, ‘We can get married this day’, so that’s what we had,” she said.
Miley got engaged to Hemsworth May 31, after a three-year romance.
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Miley Cyrus wants summer wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- Miley Cyrus delays wedding to finish album - Sep 08, 2012
- Cyrus defends teenage engagement - Aug 07, 2012
- Carrie Underwood lonely after wedding - Jul 31, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' Disney return - May 08, 2012
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth back together? - Sep 13, 2010
- Miley Cyrus not ready for bigger commitment - Sep 24, 2010
- Carrie Underwood wants to adopt child - Sep 27, 2011
- Miley Cyrus spotted kissing Liam Hemsworth - Dec 14, 2009