UK varsity offers scholarship for Indian managersJune 7th, 2012 - 10:24 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 7 (IANS) The University of Salford, a British university, has offered scholarship for one Indian manager to study in its MBA programme.
The Global Leadership Scholarship is worth $24,981 and will allow its winner to pursue full-time resident MBA course in the university’s facility in MediaCity.
The candidates have to write an essay on “What does leadership mean to you and how can a Salford MBA help you contribute to global leadership?” The applicants should have an honours degree and three years of work experience. The deadline for application is June 22.
The applications will be judged by a panel that will include Amanda Broderick, dean of Salford Business School.
“The Salford MBA welcomes a diverse mix of students from many nationalities, backgrounds and cultures and this vibrant environment enhances learning as students share experiences,” Broderick said in a statement.
“We want to draw our students from across the world, and our Global Leadership Scholarship competition is just one way of opening our doors and broadening our horizons,” she added.
- Yale names IIM, Ahmedabad almunus to top post (With images) - Jun 18, 2012
- Cricket to curry, Indian students energise US B-school - Sep 25, 2011
- Scars, birthmarks stigmatise job seekers - Nov 11, 2011
- Swiss institute announces online course with Taj group - Oct 04, 2011
- Spanish singer to perform at laundromats - Oct 18, 2011
- US varsity offers doctorate for education professionals - Feb 16, 2012
- V.N. Dalmia named to Darden School Foundation Board of Trustees - Jul 08, 2010
- India grants scholarships to Sri Lankan students - Jan 19, 2012
- Britain announces 60 new scholarships for Indians - Mar 28, 2012
- Seven Indians awarded Australian scholarship (Lead) - Sep 21, 2010
- India-US education ties set for major expansion - Nov 17, 2010
- Three MBA students kill classmate; two arrested - Jun 22, 2011
- Appeal Trial Of Amanda Knox Commences In Italy, With Her Attorneys Asserting Her Guiltlessness - Nov 25, 2010
- Seven Indian students get prestigious Australian scholarship - Sep 21, 2010
- Michael Barnes is new vice dean of Jindal Business School - Jun 19, 2010
Tags: amanda broderick, business school, cultures, dean, doors, full time, global leadership, honours degree, horizons, leadership scholarship, mba course, mba programme, New Delhi, scholarship competition, share experiences, time resident, university of salford, varsity, vibrant environment, work experience