UAE, Switzerland discuss bilateral cooperationJune 3rd, 2012 - 12:50 am ICT by IANS
Geneva, June 2 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Switzerland held bilateral talks Saturday about strengthening their cooperation in foreign aid.
The dicussions were held between the UAE’s ambassador to Switzerland Mohammed Ateeq Al-Rumaithi and Director of the Middle East and North Africa at the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs Wolfgang Amadeus Bruelhart.
The meeting was held on the sidelines of a banquet hosted by the Swiss official in honour of a visiting delegation from the UAE’s Office for the Coordination of Foreign Aid (OCFA).
- UAE seeks to open itself to the world for education, modernisation - Jun 06, 2011
- UAE, Switzerland sign MoU on visa exemption - Jun 07, 2010
- UAE armed forces holds mass wedding for troopers - Dec 29, 2011
- UAE participates in ILO conference - Jun 01, 2012
- UAE, Iraqi army chiefs meet - Apr 08, 2012
- Five tonnes of sub-standard food destroyed in Abu Dhabi - Jul 02, 2011
- UAE, Netherlands discuss relations - Sep 07, 2012
- UAE, Cyprus review bilateral ties - Jul 04, 2012
- UAE, Indonesia hold talks - May 16, 2012
- UAE,Canada discuss relations - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE hails Nazarbayev's idea to modernise Muslim World - Jun 08, 2011
- UAE-US officials discuss military cooperation - Dec 11, 2011
- UAE, New Zealand discuss defence issues - Sep 12, 2011
- UAE, Saudi Arabia fulfilled Japan's 59 percent oil needs - Jul 05, 2011
Tags: ambassador, ateeq, bilateral cooperation, bilateral talks, coordination, delegation, department of foreign affairs, foreign aid, geneva, honour, middle east, mohammed, north africa, sidelines, switzerland, uae, united arab emirates, wam, wolfgang amadeus