UAE, Sweden eyes close energy tiesOctober 24th, 2011 - 11:44 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Oct 24 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Sweden Monday discussed ways to boost cooperation in the energy sector.
Visiting Swedish Trade Minister Ewa Bjorling and UAE Foreign Trade Minister Sheikha Lubna Al Qassimi participated in the discussions.
“The UAE’s strategic location provides fast access into the emerging markets of the Middle and North Africa region as well South Asia,” the UAE minister said.
The Swedish minister expressed her country’s interest in the exchange of clean and renewable energy expertise.
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE, Portugal discuss trade - Jun 12, 2012
- Swedish industrialist discusses trade ties with UAE minister - Apr 12, 2011
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host world energy summit in January 2012 - Dec 19, 2011
- UAE, US hold talks - Jan 17, 2012
- UAE, South Korea seek close trade ties - Apr 09, 2011
- UAE ambassadors' meet Monday - Jul 29, 2012
- UAE, Romania seek close trade ties - Nov 23, 2011
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- Abu Dhabi hosts world ports summit Monday - Mar 28, 2011
- UAE, Britain discuss Afghan aid - Oct 26, 2011
- UAE, Western Australia keen to boost commercial cooperation - Jun 04, 2011
- UAE, US discuss aviation cooperation - Dec 04, 2011
- UAE, Malaysia discuss ways to promote trade - Jan 31, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, bjorling, cooperation, emerging markets, energy expertise, energy sector, ewa, north africa region, renewable energy, sheikha lubna, snb, South Asia, strategic location, sweden, swedish minister, swedish trade, ties, trade minister, uae minister