UAE, Sudan sign agreement for investment protectionApril 5th, 2011 - 1:11 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, April 4 (IANS/WAM) United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Sudan Monday signed an agreement for mutual encouragement and protection of investments.
UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Mohammed Gargash and his Sudanese counterpart Kamal Hussain Ali signed the memorandum of understanding (MoU) at the foreign ministry headquarters in Abu Dhabi.
At the meeting, both the leaders reviewed bilateral relations between UAE and Sudan. They discussed the ways to enhance the bilateral relations existing between the two countries, especially in the fields of political, economic and investment.
Khalid Ghanem Al Ghaith, assistant to Foreign Minister for Economic Affairs and Sudanese Ambassador to UAE Ahmed El-Siddique Abdel Hay also attended the meet.
- UAE seeks stronger relations with Kyrgyzstan - Feb 11, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE holds talks with Tunisia, Belarus - Nov 29, 2011
- UAE, Indian officials discuss ministerial meet - Apr 15, 2012
- UAE, Indonesia hold talks - May 16, 2012
- UAE, US hold talks - Jan 17, 2012
- UAE, Libya sign cooperation agreement - Jan 20, 2012
- UAE, Britain hold joint aid workshop - Apr 08, 2011
- UAE to adopt new strategy for island issues - Apr 22, 2012
- 'UAE committed to support Pakistan's security' - Feb 28, 2012
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE-Libya discuss bilateral relations - Jun 30, 2012
- UAE, Algeria to hold bilateral talks Tuesday - Mar 27, 2012
- UAE, US discuss ways to combat human trafficking - Nov 03, 2011
- UAE, Australia discuss ties - Aug 25, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, bilateral relations, counterpart, economic affairs, foreign minister, foreign ministry, gargash, hussain ali, investment protection, kamal, khalid, memorandum of understanding, minister of state, ministry headquarters, mou, mutual encouragement, sudanese, united arab emirates, vd, wam