UAE seeks stronger relations with KyrgyzstanFebruary 11th, 2012 - 1:22 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Feb 10 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates has reiterated its interest in boosting bilateral relations with Kyrgyzstan in all spheres.
“Relations between the two countries have recently seen significant growth,” Assistant Foreign Minister for Economic Affairs Khalid Ghanem Al-Ghaith said upon concluding a visit to Kyrgyzstan.
An agreement was signed during the visit between the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) and Kyrgyz transport ministry to fund road construction projects in the central Asian country.
The AED 50 million agreement, which was signed by Kyrgyz Minister for Transport and Communications Sultanov Kalykbek Imanalievich and ADFD Director General Mohammed Saif Al-Suwaidi, is part of the UAE’s policy which mandates assisting developing countries.
- UAE holds talks with Tunisia, Belarus - Nov 29, 2011
- UAE funding wind farm in Seychelles - Mar 02, 2012
- Abu Dhabi gives $10 mn for Kenya road project - Nov 25, 2010
- UAE, Sudan sign agreement for investment protection - Apr 05, 2011
- UAE gives $10 mn loan for road development in Gambia - Apr 05, 2011
- Abu Dhabi gas company signs contract with India's L&T; - Dec 20, 2011
- UAE, Indian officials discuss ministerial meet - Apr 15, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to give $19 mn for Mali dam project - Nov 30, 2010
- UAE, Algeria to hold bilateral talks Tuesday - Mar 27, 2012
- 457 illegal residents held in UAE - Aug 01, 2012
- UAE, Kazakhstan sign customs pact - May 16, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE launches 'Aviation Encyclopedia' - Feb 26, 2012
- UAE, Indonesia hold talks - May 16, 2012
- UAE, Egypt sign deal for heart surgery centre - Jul 31, 2012