UAE, IAEA sign cooperation agreementDecember 6th, 2011 - 11:59 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Dec 6 (IANS/WAM) The UAE has signed a cooperation agreement with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), it was announced here Tuesday.
The document, called the Country Profile Framework (CPF), was signed by Kwaku Aning, deputy director general of the Technical Cooperation Department of the IAEA, and Hamad Al Ka’abi, UAE’s permanent representative to the IAEA.
The CPF provides a frame of reference for short and medium-term planning of technical cooperation between the two sides for the period 2012-2016.
- UAE, Britain hold joint aid workshop - Apr 08, 2011
- Abu Dhabi, Canada discuss judicial cooperation - May 24, 2011
- UAE, Australia exchange extradition documents - Aug 10, 2011
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- UAE, Algeria discuss trade - May 26, 2011
- Abu Dhabi judiciary offers support to Libyan Supreme Court - Jan 22, 2012
- Mass wedding is national tradition, says UAE minister - Jun 28, 2012
- Abu Dhabi foils bid to sell fake antiques - Apr 09, 2011
- UAE issues travel alert for Bangkok - Oct 14, 2011
- UAE calls for n-weapons free Middle EAst - Sep 21, 2012
- Abu Dhabi hosts missile defence symposium - Dec 06, 2010
- UAE to attend World Bank-IMF meeting - Sep 22, 2011
- UAE, South Korea seek close trade ties - Apr 09, 2011
- Abu Dhabi, London police seek close ties - May 23, 2011
- UAE, Albania to enhance economic cooperation - Jan 22, 2012
Tags: abi, abu dhabi, atomic energy agency, cooperation agreement, country profile, cpf, deputy director, frame of reference, hamad, international atomic energy, international atomic energy agency, international atomic energy agency iaea, ka, snb, technical cooperation department