UAE holds talks with Tunisia, BelarusNovember 29th, 2011 - 12:04 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Nov 28 (IANS/WAM) The ambassadors of Tunisia and Belarus to the United Arab Emirates have met the UAE’s assistant foreign minister for economic affairs and discussed bilateral issues.
Khalid Ghanem Al-Ghaith told Tunisian envoy Tariq Baltayyeb that the UAE looks forward to promote economic relations with Tunisia and contribute to the country’s process of comprehensive development.
Al-Ghaith also met Belarusian envoy Alexander Semeshko and discussed economic ties between the two countries.
- UAE seeks stronger relations with Kyrgyzstan - Feb 11, 2012
- UAE-Belarusian relations discussed - Feb 24, 2012
- UAE officials hold talks with envoys - Nov 01, 2011
- UAE, Tunisia discuss parliamentary cooperation - Dec 28, 2011
- UAE, Sudan sign agreement for investment protection - Apr 05, 2011
- UAE, Tunisia discuss educational cooperation - May 09, 2012
- UAE, Indian officials discuss ministerial meet - Apr 15, 2012
- UAE, Tunisia discuss bilateral cooperation - Oct 31, 2011
- US, UAE discuss bilateral ties - Sep 10, 2011
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE discusses cooperation with UNHCR - Apr 27, 2012
- UAE business team visits Shanghai - Apr 01, 2012
- UAE holds talks with Canada, Japan - May 31, 2011
- UAE leaders meet foreign counterparts - Jan 03, 2012
- UAE,Poland discuss cooperation - Apr 23, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, alexander, ambassadors, belarus, bilateral issues, comprehensive development, economic affairs, economic relations, economic ties, foreign minister, tunisia, tunisian, united arab emirates, wam