UAE, Finland discuss cooperationMay 2nd, 2012 - 11:53 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, May 2 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Finland have discussed ways to boost cooperation, particularly at international forums.
Saeed Mohammed Al Shamsi, assistant secretary of state for international affairs, and Pasi Patokallio, special envoy of the Finish foreign ministry, took part in the talks.
They discussed ways to enhance coordination between at the UN and other international forums. Other senior officials of the two countries also attend the meeting Tuesday.
- UAE, UN aid agency explore cooperation - Aug 10, 2012
- UAE, Australia discuss ties - Aug 25, 2012
- UAE, Britain discuss Afghan aid - Oct 26, 2011
- UAE discusses cooperation with UNHCR - Apr 27, 2012
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE, ILO discuss human trafficking - Feb 02, 2012
- UAE, France discuss defence cooperation - Jul 12, 2012
- Abu Dhabi, Canada discuss judicial cooperation - May 24, 2011
- UAE, Brazil seek closer trade ties - Feb 17, 2012
- UAE leaders meet foreign counterparts - Jan 03, 2012
- UAE, Japan discuss energy cooperation - May 25, 2012
- UAE, Iraqi army chiefs meet - Apr 08, 2012
- UAE, Portugal discuss trade - Jun 12, 2012
- UAE, Sweden eyes close energy ties - Oct 24, 2011
- Abu Dhabi prince meets US defence secretary - Mar 16, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, al shamsi, assistant secretary, cooperation, coordination, finland, foreign ministry, international affairs, international forums, mohammed, secretary of state, senior officials, snb, uae, wam