UAE, Finland discuss bilateral relationsOctober 9th, 2011 - 11:49 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Oct 9 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates and Finland have held talks on strengthening bilateral cooperation, particularly in the social sector.
The two sides noted the importance of exchanging visits between specialists from both countries and to strengthen their relations in the areas of rehabilitation of people who are disabled and need social security.
The discussions were held between Mariam Mohammed Khalfan Al Roumi, the UAE’s minister for social affairs, and Ilkka Pekka Salmela, the Finnish ambassador to the UAE.
- UAE, Tunisia discuss bilateral cooperation - Oct 31, 2011
- UAE, US discuss bilateral ties - Sep 26, 2011
- UAE, Oman discuss trade barriers - Jan 25, 2012
- UAE, Iraqi army chiefs meet - Apr 08, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE-US officials discuss military cooperation - Dec 11, 2011
- UAE, China hold bilateral talks - Mar 30, 2012
- UAE, Libya discuss bilateral relations - Nov 07, 2011
- Egyptians in UAE asked to register for elections - Nov 12, 2011
- UAE's financial markets to close for three days - Nov 28, 2011
- UAE heritage on display at Abu Dhabi airport - Jan 25, 2012
- UAE attorney general hails amnesty for 554 prisoners - Nov 28, 2011
- UAE, Germany to collaborate on security - Mar 12, 2012
- Italian press official visits UAE - Dec 10, 2011
- 36 UAE diplomats sworn in - Aug 04, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, bilateral cooperation, bilateral relations, finland, finnish ambassador, ilkka, mariam, mohammed, pekka, roumi, social affairs, social sector, social security, uae, united arab emirates, vm, wam