UAE eyes Indonesia, China trade exposOctober 14th, 2011 - 12:35 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Oct 13 (IANS/WAM) The UAE companies will participate in the trade expos in Indonesia and China Oct 18-26, the foreign trade ministry has said.
The 26th Trade Expo Indonesia will showcase a range of consumer products. This five-day event attracts thousands of visitors from over 100 countries every year.
Last year it raised over $350 million, affirming Indonesia’s capability as a leading supplier of consumer items.
The UAE delegation will also attend the Canton Fair in Guangzhou. Billed as the largest and longest in the country, the fair is expected to attract over 200 countries.
The expo features consumer goods, gifts and home decor from China’s largest corporations and merchants.
- UAE provides drinking water to flood-hit Pakistanis - Oct 15, 2011
- UAE, China to enhance trade, tourism, investment ties - Oct 23, 2011
- Workshop on maritime law held in Dubai - Jun 27, 2012
- Dubai to host trade fair - Dec 10, 2010
- UAE, Albania to enhance economic cooperation - Jan 22, 2012
- 21 Arab films at Baghdad fest - Sep 21, 2011
- UAE, Algeria discuss trade - May 26, 2011
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- UAE, South Korea seek close trade ties - Apr 09, 2011
- UAE, Australia exchange extradition documents - Aug 10, 2011
- Dubai Chamber seeks to boost trade ties with Gujarat - May 27, 2011
- UAE reopens embassy in Tripoli - Dec 06, 2011
- UAE, Britain hold joint aid workshop - Apr 08, 2011
- Etihad to increase flights to Riyadh - Sep 20, 2011
- UAE, IAEA sign cooperation agreement - Dec 06, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, canton fair in guangzhou, capability, china trade, consumer goods, corporations, delegation, expo features, home decor, indonesia, merchants, showcase, snb, trade expo, trade expos, trade ministry, uae companies