UAE charity to promote community servicesApril 23rd, 2011 - 10:48 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, April 23 (IANS/WAM) A UAE charity will launch a campaign Monday to promote community services in the fields of health care, education and environment.
The campaign initiated by Zayed Giving charity will promote community partnership between public and private sectors.
The month-long initiative will have the participation of the health ministry and interior ministry with cooperation from a number of institutions from both public and private sectors.
- UAE launches anti-narcotics drive - Dec 03, 2011
- UAE, US discuss educational cooperation - Oct 04, 2011
- UAE launches health education booths - Jun 23, 2011
- UAE to launch campaign to raise donations for Yemen - Jun 21, 2012
- UAE, Britain sign nuclear cooperation agreement - Nov 25, 2010
- UAE, Sri Lanka discuss judicial cooperation - Oct 03, 2011
- Belgian princess meets UAE officials - Nov 29, 2011
- UAE, Britain explore cooperation - May 26, 2012
- UAE charity distributes Iftar meals in Gaza - Aug 17, 2010
- UAE withdraws citizenship from six people - Dec 22, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host aviation expo - Feb 04, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host GCC monetary agencies meet Thursday - Mar 09, 2011
- UAE charity gets one mn hours of volunteer work - Jun 09, 2012
- Top US official visits UAE - May 21, 2012
- UAE embassies celebrate National Day - Dec 03, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, charity, community partnership, cooperation, dg, health care education, health ministry, initiative, institutions, interior ministry, participation, public and private sectors, snb, zayed