UAE, Belarus discuss bilateral cooperationFebruary 22nd, 2012 - 1:09 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, Feb 21 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates’ Vice President Mohammed Bin Rashid and Belarusian Prime Minister Mikhail V. Myasnikovich Tuesday discussed ways for opening new horizons of cooperation between the two countries.
Myasnikovich, currently on a state visit to UAE, met Dubai’s ruler at Zabeel Palace.
Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum was also present at the meeting.
The Belarusian premier, on this occasion, admired the UAE’s remarkable development and its cultural landmarks.
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- Dubai ruler meets Queen Elizabeth II - Jun 21, 2012
- Photography works of Dubai Crown Prince on exhibit - Mar 25, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- UN chief visits Dubai - Nov 13, 2011
- UAE leaders greet new Saudi crown prince - Jun 19, 2012
- World's heaviest book displayed in UAE - Aug 22, 2012
- Dubai's deputy ruler receives Iraqi consul general - Oct 19, 2011
- UAE leaders meet foreign officials - Feb 16, 2012
- Dubai seeks more investments - Mar 24, 2012
- UAE,Poland discuss cooperation - Apr 23, 2012
- South Korean President to visit UAE Saturday - Mar 11, 2011
- YouTube channel launched for Dubai ruler - Feb 15, 2012
- Dubai Cares seeks to help girls in developing nations - Aug 02, 2011
Tags: belarusian, bilateral cooperation, bin rashid al maktoum, crown prince, hamdan bin mohammed, landmarks, mohammed bin rashid, mohammed bin rashid al maktoum, new horizons, prime minister, rashid al maktoum, remarkable development, ruler, sheikh hamdan bin mohammed, sheikh hamdan bin mohammed bin rashid al maktoum, united arab emirates, vd, vice president, zabeel palace