Tyrese Gibson sheds 40 pounds, thanks to Will SmithSeptember 1st, 2008 - 3:03 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 1 (IANS) Singer-actor Tyrese Gibson was pushed so hard to lose weight by his “Seven Pounds” co-star Will Smith that he passed out in his trailer. But Gibson thanks Smith for inspiring him to get back into shape, reports imdb.com.
“The Sweet Lady” hit maker, who first rose to fame as a model known for his six-pack abs, admits he let his healthy eating habits go in recent months.
He said: “Life got a little comfortable for me for a quick minute. I started eating a few things probably a little over 40 pounds.
“I was training with Will Smith on the set of his film ‘Seven Pounds’ and that was the start of me turning it around. Plus some real powerful conversations. He’s intense. Will is intense.
“The times that I passed out in his trailer he was there to help me get on my feet. I passed out trying to keep up with him.”
- Where's Anil Kapoor in 'Mission Impossible 4' trailer, ask fans - Jul 01, 2011
- Mel Gibson quits smoking for daughter's sake - Jan 19, 2010
- Gibson not paying me a penny: Grigorieva - Jun 28, 2010
- Jason Segel forced to lose weight - Apr 26, 2012
- Mel Gibson sleeps with a gun - Feb 04, 2010
- Zac Efron says he's one woman guy - Aug 11, 2010
- 'Zangoora' monotonous, but worth all efforts: Hussain Kuwajerwala - Dec 07, 2011
- Britain's fattest man has weight reduction op in India - Nov 13, 2010
- Sex scenes with Kunis were awkward: Timberlake - Jun 15, 2011
- Action films will always be my priority: Rana Daggubati - May 01, 2012
- Co-star stashes alligator in Willis' trailer - Oct 06, 2010
- Franco honoured for charity work - Jan 18, 2011
- I toned down passion in smooch deliberately: Robert Downey Jr - Apr 27, 2010
- Gibson's 'The Hangover' cameo scrapped - Oct 22, 2010
- Katie Price keen to do cameo in biopic - Mar 22, 2010