Tyre burst in Air India flightAugust 14th, 2011 - 5:10 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Aug 14 (IANS) An Air India flight from Delhi suffered a tyre burst during landing at the airport here in Uttar Pradesh Sunday, an official said. All the passengers are safe.
AI-411 flight was landing at Chaudhary Charan Singh Amausi airport.
“The exact cause behind the tyre burst is yet to be ascertained. Investigations are on,” airport director Atul Dixit told IANS on phone.
No official statement was released by Air India, but sources at the airport said the flight had 100 passengers and six crew members.
- Plane makes emergency landing after bird hit - Aug 20, 2011
- Air India flight suffers tyre burst, passengers safe - Nov 15, 2010
- AI pilot abandons take-off after engine snag - Aug 21, 2010
- Flight enters 'wrong taxiway', passengers safe - Apr 06, 2011
- Front tyres of Air India plane burst, no casualties - Sep 06, 2011
- Oman Air flight cancelled as pilot ill - Jun 07, 2011
- Close shave for JetLite flight in Lucknow - Jul 29, 2010
- Kingfisher shuts shop in Lucknow: Airport officials - Mar 26, 2012
- Air India flight makes emergency landing in Pakistan (Lead, Changing dateline) - Jul 09, 2012
- Flight makes emergency landing after passenger's suicide bid - Jun 23, 2011
- Air India flight skids off runway in Kanpur - Jul 20, 2011
- JetLite passengers have narrow escape at Mumbai - Apr 29, 2010
- Stranded Air India passengers to land in Delhi by 3 p.m. (Second Lead) - Jul 09, 2012
- Special plane with stranded passengers reaches Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Air India passengers relieved to get home, some miffed with Pakistan - Jul 09, 2012