Two youths commit suicide in RajasthanJuly 14th, 2012 - 11:02 pm ICT by IANS
Jaipur, July 14 (IANS) The bodies of two students were found lying side by side in a suspected case of suicide in Rajasthan’s Bhilwara district Saturday, police said.
According to the police, the deceased, identified as Kamal Kumar and Prakash, both about 20 years, were cousins and were preparing for engineering entrance examinations.
The incident took place near Gangapur town in the district.
“Residents spotted the two bodies lying at an isolated place near the town. They informed the police,” said a police officer.
“We came to know that Kamal had threatened his mother that she would never see him again and left home Thursday night. The mother kept searching for him throughout the night,” said the officer.
The post-mortem examination of the two bodies suggested that both boys had consumed some poisonous substance.
“What caused the two youths to take the extreme step is being investigated. Pressure of clearing competitive exams is not being ruled out,” said the officer.
- Rooftop train travel kills five - Sep 25, 2011
- Five murders in Delhi - Jul 08, 2011
- Five of family die after drinking poisoned tea - Sep 26, 2011
- Legislator beats up engineers over water issue - Aug 16, 2012
- Rajasthan minister Ramlal Jat quits - Nov 13, 2011
- Charred body found at Delhi nursery - Apr 18, 2012
- Tiger mauls woman to death - Feb 17, 2012
- Couple found dead in Haryana, police suspect honour killing - Jul 04, 2010
- Man commits suicide, five financiers booked - Jul 20, 2010
- Eight students among 12 killed in Haryana road accident - Apr 28, 2011
- Four of family killed in Punjab - Aug 12, 2010
- UP to upgrade and modernise autopsy centres - Aug 26, 2012
- Two more children drown in pond in Rajasthan - Aug 19, 2012
- Dowry death: Four booked in Punjab - Jul 01, 2011
- Woman, granddaughter found strangled in Delhi - Apr 02, 2011