Two-year-old boy sodomised, killed in DelhiMarch 13th, 2008 - 10:53 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, March 13 (IANS) A man was arrested Thursday for allegedly sodomising and killing a two-year-old boy in southwest Delhi, the police said. The police found the boy lying unconscious in a secluded place of Kapashera area in the afternoon.
The boy was admitted to the Rao Tula Ram (RTR) Hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
The police later arrested Illyasuddin, a 22-year-old labourer, on charges of sexually assaulting the boy and strangulating him to death.
The boy was missing since late Wednesday from outside his Kapashera house.
- Delhi's killer roads: Recalling some major accidents - Feb 20, 2012
- Minor sodomised, accused arrested - Mar 16, 2011
- February: A month of grave accidents in Delhi (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- February: A month of grave accidents in Delhi - Feb 28, 2012
- DTC bus driver gunned down - Oct 06, 2011
- Three killed in road accidents - Feb 06, 2012
- Minor boy sodomised, murdered - Sep 29, 2011
- Boy sodomised, murdered (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- UP policeman sent to jail for sodomy - Aug 29, 2012
- Man arrested for robbing, killing friend - Jan 17, 2011
- Driver arrested for sexually assaulting minor - Sep 07, 2012
- No arrest in AIIMS child abuse case, report on Wednesday - Feb 01, 2011
- Azad to decide on sacked AIIMS doctor's reinstatement (Lead) - Jul 12, 2011
- Step-father arrested for torturing three-year-old - Feb 25, 2012
- Man held for raping 30-year-old - Apr 23, 2010