Two vehicle thieves held in DelhiMarch 7th, 2011 - 7:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 7 (IANS) The Delhi Police arrested two vehicle thieves from the city and seized four stolen motor bikes and a light commercial vehicle, police said Monday.
Chandan Singh (36) and Prem Narayan (25), who were held from Okhla in South Delhi Sunday, have been involved in many cases of vehicle theft, a senior police official said.
Singh had been jailed before and had three other associates - Rajesh, Hari and Gurudev - in the crime, the official said. They are on the run.
The seized vehicles were stolen from Uttar Pradsh towns. Police recovered them from Aligarh and Hathras.
- 13 held for vehicle thefts in Delhi - Jan 24, 2011
- Two automobile thieves held - Jan 29, 2011
- Vehicle thieves arrested - Dec 05, 2010
- 4 youngsters arrested for motor bike theft - Mar 05, 2011
- Nepal police seize 10 stolen Indian vehicles - Jul 29, 2010
- Man held for vehicle thefts - Feb 23, 2011
- 'Chacha-Bhatija' vehicle theft ring busted - Feb 04, 2012
- Car, motorbike thefts rampant in Mizoram, Tripura - Oct 15, 2011
- Nepali kingpin of Delhi auto thefts arrested - Dec 02, 2011
- Four vehicle thieves held in Haryana - Aug 24, 2010
- Mizoram to have high security number plates to check car thefts - Jan 24, 2012
- Alert cops catch three auto-thieves - Jan 29, 2011
- Cricketer Harbhajan's stolen bag recovered - Dec 13, 2011
- Delhi cop robbed of seized bike by traffic violator - Jun 14, 2012
- Four vehicle thieves held - May 13, 2011