Two thrown out of train, one diesMay 14th, 2012 - 8:48 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, May 14 (IANS) A man from Bihar was killed and another was battling for life Monday after being thrown out of a train in Gujarat when they resisted an attempt to snatch their mobile phones.
Police said Rajiv Kumar died and Rakesh Mahto was warded in a hospital in Nadiad town following the ghastly attack in Kheda district Sunday.
They were travelling on Mysore Express after writing an exam in Ahmedabad when a gang confronted them.
This led to a scuffle, after which they were pushed out of the moving train between Ahmedabad and Nadiad railway stations.
- Two thrown out of train, one dead (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Police are lying, says assaulted sportswoman - Apr 27, 2011
- Police are lying, says assaulted sportswoman (Lead) - Apr 27, 2011
- Missing Assam youth's body found in Bihar - Jul 15, 2012
- Another train robbery in Bihar - Aug 21, 2010
- Widow 'gang-raped' by train robbers in Bengal - Feb 26, 2012
- 31 detonators seized in Gujarat - Aug 05, 2011
- Woman thrown out of train for resisting robbery - Apr 13, 2011
- Teacher thrown off train, dies - Aug 27, 2012
- Assaulted sportswoman trained in beauty care - Jul 26, 2011
- Rail official killed in Bihar - Aug 08, 2012
- Attacked sportswoman wants to set up sports academy - Apr 16, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh offers job to injured Arunima - Apr 18, 2011
- 77 go to jail for exam fraud - Aug 14, 2012
- Court tells railways to pay Rs.5 lakh relief to Arunima - Apr 20, 2011