Two shootings in Delhi, one killedApril 17th, 2008 - 12:50 am ICT by admin
New Delhi, April 16 (IANS) In two shooting incidents in northeast Delhi Wednesday, a man was killed and another sustained injuries, the police said. In first incident, Shahid and Nooruddin, both residents of Seelampur area, shot dead their neighbour Ikramuddin early Wednesday. Ikramuddin had alleged that the duo was sending vulgar messages and making lewd calls to his mother and sister.
The men shot Ikramuddin when he went to their house to protest their alleged behaviour.
“The two accused have been arrested,” said Deputy Commissioner of Police Jaspal Singh.
In the other incident, Prem Sahu, a tent house owner in Nand Nagri area, was shot by local goon Khurbesh over a trivial issue. Sahu was admitted to a local hospital with two bullet injuries. His condition is said to be out of danger.
Khurbesh is absconding and police teams have been fanned out to arrest him, Singh said.
- Brothers killed, parents injured over parking brawl - May 30, 2012
- Two drug peddlers, supplier arrested in Delhi - Dec 25, 2010
- Four of a family charred in Delhi gas cylinder blast - Apr 08, 2012
- Two arrested for beating doctor protesting girl's harassment - Sep 05, 2012
- Sons of former MP kill youth in Uttar Pradesh - Aug 14, 2010
- 13 Mumbai college-goers kill friend - Apr 19, 2012
- Teenager raped in Delhi - Apr 14, 2011
- Bikers crush two people in Delhi - Mar 22, 2011
- Maharashtra corporator's killer nabbed in Lucknow - Jun 02, 2012
- Records gutted in Delhi police station, none injured - Jan 14, 2011
- Woman dies of burns, father alleges dowry death - Jan 28, 2011
- Two robbers arrested for murder - Oct 31, 2011
- Priest held for raping schoolgirl - May 20, 2011
- One killed in clash over Rajoana, curfew in Gurdaspur (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- 15 dead, 34 injured in Delhi fire - Nov 21, 2011