Two killed in wall collapseMarch 16th, 2011 - 9:55 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 16 (IANS) Two people were killed and one injured when the wall of a private building in east Delhi collapsed Wednesday afternoon, an official said.
According to a fire brigade official, the accident happened in Shastri Park as a contractor and two labourers were repairing a drain.
“The labourers were trapped inside the debris,” he said. The contractor and one of the labourers died in the accident.
- Two killed in Delhi wall collapse - Jun 27, 2012
- Two trapped as Metro wall collapses - Mar 16, 2011
- Mumbai Metro accident: One killed, seven injured - Sep 04, 2012
- Ghaziabad building collapse toll at five (Lead) - Jul 17, 2011
- Delhi railway underpass collapses, one dead - Dec 06, 2010
- 15 injured in Delhi roof collapse (Lead) - Jan 14, 2011
- One killed, three trapped in Ahmedabad building collapse (Lead) - Jan 28, 2011
- Building collapse toll is five, 16 critical (Second Lead) - Jul 17, 2011
- Five kids killed as wall collapses - Sep 03, 2011
- One killed in Mumbai monorail project site accident - Jul 20, 2012
- Four killed in Delhi building collapse - Dec 03, 2011
- Four killed in Mumbai building collapse - Mar 17, 2011
- One killed in Thane building collapse - Aug 19, 2012
- Delhi building collapse toll 66, over 30 still feared trapped (Roundup) - Nov 16, 2010
- Five dead, 13 injured in Ahmedabad building collapse (Second Lead) - Jan 28, 2011