Two killed in Noida accidentSeptember 30th, 2008 - 11:53 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, Sep 30 (IANS) Two people were killed in a road accident involving a bus, a bicycle and a car in this satellite town on the outskirts of the national capital Tuesday, the police said. The accident occurred near Khoda on Sector 56-57 road when a bus, bearing registration number UP30-AS-7461, hit a Tata Indica car, registration number UP16-T-0791, and then struck a bicycle with two riders.
The two bicycle riders died on the the spot, said the police.
One of the deceased was identified as Niranjan Mishra of Kondli in Delhi, who was working at an export house in Sector-57. The other was yet to be identified.
- Man killed in east Delhi firing was family's sole provider - Sep 03, 2012
- Three killed, five injured as bus ploughs into shelter (Lead) - Nov 01, 2010
- Rash driving again: Two killed in Delhi - Feb 20, 2012
- 2 killed, 16 injured in Ghaziabad accident - Mar 11, 2012
- 40 people travelling from Moradabad to Delhi injured in bus accident - Aug 30, 2010
- Explosion in Israel embassy car, two hurt (Lead) - Feb 13, 2012
- Explosion in Israel embassy car, four injured (Second Lead) - Feb 13, 2012
- Rash driving again: Two killed in Delhi, one held (Lead) - Feb 20, 2012
- Three youths returning from party killed in Delhi accident (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Speeding BMW car crushes two people - Feb 12, 2011
- Three including ex-minister's son die in accident - Dec 20, 2011
- East Delhi situation under control, 22 detained (Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Road rage claims a life in Delhi - Dec 13, 2010
- Armed assailants rob car in Noida - Nov 23, 2010
- Tripura introduces high security vehicle number plates - Jul 30, 2012