Two killed in Greater Noida accidentMarch 31st, 2009 - 11:38 pm ICT by IANS
Greater Noida, March 31 (IANS) Two people were killed here Tuesday when a vehicle they were travelling in collided head-on with another, the police said.
The accident occurred near Jhajar town of Greater Noida on the Kakor-Jewar road.
According to the police, 12 members of two families in Kakor were travelling in a mini bus when a speeding Bolero jeep hit it and killed two passengers, injuring others.
Afsana, 32, and Rahmat, 19, died on the the spot. The injured were rushed to a private hospital from where seven were referred to Safdarjung hospital in Delhi.
The driver of the jeep was absconding while the driver of the mini bus is among the injured.
“A case of rash driving has been registered against the absconding driver,” Superintendent of Police Surendra Verma to IANS.
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- Four killed in Rajasthan bus accident - Apr 28, 2012
- Six killed in Rajasthan accident - Jul 27, 2012
- Five killed in Nepal road accident - Apr 07, 2012
- Seven killed in Haryana accident - Apr 25, 2012
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- 18 killed in Uttar Pradesh bus-mini truck crash - May 31, 2012
- 11-year-old killed in school bus accident - Mar 14, 2012
- Six killed in Haryana jeep-tanker collision - Jan 03, 2012
- 18 devotees killed in Punjab accident (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Two hurt in Noida school bus accident - Aug 26, 2010
- One killed as school bus collides with mini-truck - Feb 05, 2012
- Afghanistan: At least 53 killed after bus crashes head-on with tanker in Ghazni - Sep 17, 2012
- Indonesia: 14 dead, 40 injured in West Java bus accident - Feb 11, 2012
- 38 dead as train rams into bus in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 07, 2011