Two killed in Delhi wall collapseJune 27th, 2012 - 11:40 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 27 (IANS) Two labourers Wednesday died on the spot when an under-construction wall of a drain collapsed here, police said.
The accident took place around 10 a.m. in east Delhi’s Jyoti Nagar area.
“The victims, identified as Pramod, 21, and Jahoor, 45, were trapped under the debris of an under-construction wall of a drain. The incident claimed their lives before they could be taken to hospital,” said a police official.
- Six trapped in Delhi roof collapse - Jan 13, 2011
- Two killed in wall collapse - Mar 16, 2011
- Labourer killed as wall collapses - May 24, 2011
- Seven killed in Rajasthan building collapses - Jun 05, 2012
- 15 injured in Delhi roof collapse (Lead) - Jan 14, 2011
- Two dead, three injured in building collapse in Delhi - Jul 24, 2012
- One killed in Mumbai monorail project site accident - Jul 20, 2012
- Himachal building collapse: Owner, builder held (Lead) - Jul 11, 2011
- Two kids killed in roof collapse - Sep 25, 2011
- Three killed in Delhi building collapse (Lead, superseding earlier story) - May 17, 2011
- Nine labourers rescued from Delhi parking lot collapse - Oct 30, 2010
- Five hurt in Delhi roof collapse - Dec 04, 2011
- Two labourers killed in Nagpur building collapse - Jan 31, 2012
- Himachal building collapse: Owner booked - Jul 11, 2011
- Mumbai Metro accident: One killed, seven injured - Sep 04, 2012