Two killed, five wounded in US restaurant shootingMarch 4th, 2008 - 6:54 am ICT by admin
Washington, March 4 (Xinhua) A gunman killed one person and injured five in a Florida fast food restaurant before committing suicide, local media reported. The incident happened Monday at a Wendy’s restaurant in West Palm Beach County in Florida, WPBF TV 25 television channel reported.
“He just came out of the restaurant’s bathroom and had one victim unfortunately facing him, and he fired almost point-blank at the individual,” a police official said.
The shooter continued to fire with his 9-mm pistol. About 10 to 15 people were believed to be in the restaurant at the time of the shooting, police said.
According to police, three injured were in critical condition while two suffered from minor injuries.
- Indian American student among wounded in US shooting (Lead) - Apr 03, 2012
- Six die in suspected murder-suicide attack in southern Florida - Sep 27, 2010
- Three killed in shooting near US varsity (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Gunman kills 11 students in Brazil school - Apr 07, 2011
- Shooting at Florida Thanksgiving gathering kills 4 - Nov 27, 2009
- Gunman held in Finland shooting incident - May 26, 2012
- Gainesville Shooting Leaves 2 Dead, 5 Injured - Oct 05, 2010
- Norway twin attack death toll climbs to 91 - Jul 23, 2011
- Mass shooting at Florida restaurant leaves five dead, three hurt - Jun 07, 2010
- 'Catastrophic' twin attacks kill 87 in Norway (Second Lead) - Jul 23, 2011
- 10 killed in US cinema shooting (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- US investigating Sikh gurdwara shooting as domestic terrorism - Aug 06, 2012
- Gunman kills one, takes another hostage in German town - Jul 05, 2012
- Shooting in a Calif. Fast food restaurant kills many - Jun 20, 2010
- Man kills three in shooting rampage in US - Dec 17, 2011