Two killed as wall collapsesAugust 25th, 2008 - 11:04 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, Aug 25 (IANS) Two labourers were killed and one injured when a newly constructed wall of a house in Noida collapsed due to excessive rain, said the police. The accident took place in a Sector-63 house. According to the police, the wall, plastered with cement, was recently built, and it came down due to excess moisture retained by it in the rainy season.
The injured labourer was admitted to Fortis Hospital at Noida.
The police have registered a case of negligence against the owner of the building in Sector-58 police station.
- Himachal building collapse: Owner, builder held (Lead) - Jul 11, 2011
- Delhi death toll rises to 60, rescuers hunt for survivors (Lead) - Nov 16, 2010
- 11 dead, 10 injured as wall collapses in Noida - Jul 28, 2009
- Eight labourers killed in Himachal (Lead) - Jun 25, 2010
- Light rain makes Delhi weather pleasant (Lead) - Jun 05, 2012
- Five of family die in wall collapse - Sep 16, 2010
- Principal shot at in Noida - Jul 29, 2012
- Heavy rains kill nine in Hyderabad - Jul 21, 2012
- Heavy rain results in water logging in Delhi - Jul 28, 2009
- Delhi death toll rises to 65, rescue efforts on (Second lead) - Nov 16, 2010
- Seven killed as rains lash Punjab - Aug 13, 2011
- Five kids of family buried alive in Ghaziabad - Feb 09, 2011
- Himachal building collapse: Owner booked - Jul 11, 2011
- Heavy rains kill nine in Hyderabad (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Portion of China's Great Wall collapses after rains - Aug 09, 2012