Two jewellers killed in MumbaiApril 12th, 2012 - 12:43 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 11 (IANS) Two jewellers were brutally killed near a busy suburban railway station here by three masked men, police said.
“Three masked men came with swords and choppers and attacked the two men, who were going to deliver jewellery. The incident took place near a foot overbridge in Malad (in northwest Mumbai),” an official told reporters here.
According to eyewitnesses, the three masked men, came during the evening rush hour and attacked the two jewellers. They snatched away the bag from them and ran off with the jewellery in an auto rickshaw.
One of the jewellers has been identified as Paras Parmar, owner of a jewellery store and his manager, has not been identified yet.
The police have not been able to find any clue about the masked men.
Both jewellers were immediately taken to the hospital, but succumbed to their injuries while they were being treated.
- Jewellers stage protest in Mumbai - Apr 12, 2012
- Mumbai woman jumps off 19th floor with two kids - Mar 08, 2011
- Indian jewellery store looted in Britain - Jun 09, 2010
- Delhi's bike-borne chain snatchers - targeting the vulnerable - Mar 30, 2011
- Brothers killed, parents injured over parking brawl - May 30, 2012
- Nine IAF men killed as two choppers collide (Third Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Man arrested for snatching foreigner's bag - Nov 11, 2011
- Mumbai suburban commuters assured of better facilities (With Image) - Jun 10, 2011
- Four bodies found in Mumbai drain - Jun 06, 2011
- Two arrested for Hyderabad gold robbery - Jun 15, 2011
- Three shot dead in Pakistan billiard club - Aug 29, 2011
- Five robbers arrested - Sep 24, 2011
- Nine perish as two IAF choppers collide (Second Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Chain snatcher shot dead in Noida, accomplice escapes - Jan 27, 2011
- Armed men loot Rs.18 lakh from house in Haryana - May 05, 2011