Two injured in attack on party office in SrinagarDecember 11th, 2008 - 5:16 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, Dec 11 (IANS) Two people were injured Thursday as separatist guerrillas attacked the office of a political party here, police said.The guerrillas lobbed a grenade at the office of the mainstream Jammu & Kashmir Democratic Party, located in the uptown Rajbagh area here, they said.
“One party activist and a driver were injured in the explosion and have been taken to hospital for treatment,” a police official told IANS.
The party is headed by former state minister Ghulam Hasan Mir. Mir, who was earlier with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is contesting from Gulmarg in north Kashmir, polling for which took place in the fourth phase of the ongoing seven-phase assembly elections.
- Seven injured in Kashmir grenade attack - Aug 08, 2012
- One civilian injured in grenade attack in Kashmir - Jan 27, 2012
- Militants attack district police chief's convoy in Kashmir - Jan 07, 2012
- Grenade blasts rock Sopore town in Kashmir - Feb 02, 2011
- Gun battle in Kashmir town after grenade attack - Jan 15, 2010
- Policeman injured in Kashmir grenade attack - Jul 31, 2012
- Kashmir police convoy attacked, five injured (Lead) - Jan 07, 2012
- Five civilians injured in Kashmir - Aug 25, 2011
- One killed, four injured in Kashmir (Lead) - Feb 28, 2011
- Grenade explosion in Srinagar - Feb 16, 2012
- Four injured in Kashmir attack (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Four CRPF troppers wounded in Srinagar blast - Jul 25, 2010
- Four hurt in Kashmir terror attack (Lead) - Jan 15, 2010
- Engineer injured in Srinagar blast dies - Mar 01, 2011
- Four attacks injure four in Kashmir - Oct 25, 2011