Two held for impersonating as AIIMS kitchen staffJuly 29th, 2008 - 7:14 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 29 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has arrested two people for allegedly impersonating as candidates chosen to be kitchen assistants at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). AIIIMS in its complaint to the CBI in July 2007 complaint alleged that two unknown men were impersonating as Naresh Kumar and Satish Kumar, who were selected for the post of “masalchi/bearer” in 2003.
“The duo joined in place of genuine candidates by impersonating them. However, they ran away when the real Naresh and Satish made queries regarding their appointment letters,” a CBI official said.
The game was up this July when CBI arrested Panchdev Chouhan and Ram Dulare Chouhan on July 22 and July 24 respectively.
Both of them have been sent to judicial custody for 14 days each.
- Man gets 3 years' jail for impersonating in AIIMS exam - Jun 13, 2012
- Seven arrested for open school exam fraud - Apr 24, 2012
- IPS officer crushed to death in Madhya Pradesh (Second Lead) - Mar 08, 2012
- Four Maoists surrender in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 22, 2011
- 13 Delhi cops discharged in staged shootout case - May 24, 2012
- Army officer begs for euthanasia - Jun 15, 2012
- AIIMS paper leak case: Another doctor arrested - Jul 17, 2012
- Man held for cheating AIIMS nurse - Oct 16, 2011
- Two accused sent to jail in medical admission racket - Jul 21, 2012
- Sushil Kumar to be India's flag bearer at Olympics - Jul 15, 2012
- Three held in Haryana for medical test fraud - Jun 30, 2012
- Court charges AIIMS officials with corruption - Aug 27, 2012
- Maruti management thanks locals for support - Aug 16, 2012
- 25 kg gold seized from fake CBI officer - Sep 09, 2011
- CBI to probe killing of Madhya Pradesh cop - Mar 13, 2012