Two found murdered in AzamgarhSeptember 28th, 2008 - 7:52 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Sep 28 (IANS) Two youngsters were found murdered in a village near Sarai Meer town of Azamgarh district of Uttar Pradesh Sunday morning, police said.The bodies of Munna and Sonu, both in their early 20s, were recovered from a field in Saharva village, police added.
Sarai Meer is the native town of over a dozen terror suspects arrested recently for their alleged involvement in the serial bombings in Jaipur, Ahmedabad and New Delhi.
“Prima face, it appears that sharp-edged weapons were used to kill them and initial investigations have revealed that both were natives of neighbouring Mau district,” Azamgarh superintendent of police Ramit Sharma told IANS on telephone.
Police also said the killings were probably due to a family dispute.
- Six women dead in boat capsize - Mar 04, 2011
- Government doctor murdered, two detained - Feb 22, 2011
- Police raid Uttar Pradesh village for terror suspects - Sep 23, 2008
- Seven killed as car rams into police booth - Nov 23, 2011
- Police raid Uttar Pradesh village for terror clues (Lead) - Sep 23, 2008
- Class 8 student kills classmate for his mobile - Jan 10, 2011
- Sister's husband killed for 'honour' - Jun 26, 2011
- Woman, three grand children slaughtered in Rajasthan - Apr 16, 2012
- 35 injured in Rajasthan clash - Jan 15, 2012
- Four of family killed in Punjab - Aug 12, 2010
- Six of family killed in UP - May 28, 2012
- Azamgarh's looms once embroidered Benarasi silks - Oct 03, 2008
- Two die in IAF plane crash (Lead) - Aug 04, 2011
- Teenager kills, burns parents in Haryana - May 14, 2012
- Cricket in the time of suspicion - Oct 09, 2008