Two employees of private firm shot at, robbed in NoidaDecember 24th, 2008 - 11:28 pm ICT by IANS
Noida Dec 24 (IANS) Two employees of a private company were shot at and robbed of Rs.300,000 by unidentified assailants here Wednesday, the police said.”Rajendra and Mahesh, employees of a private logistics company based in Noida, were going to deposit Rs.300,000 on a motorcycle in the Oriental Bank of Commerce in the Phase 2 area when they were intercepted by four assailants in a car,” Superintendent of Police A.K. Tripathi told IANS.
“The assailants tried to snatch the bag and when Rajendra and Mahesh resisted, they fired at them and Rajendra received a gunshot wound on his shoulder,” Tripathi said.
“The assailants fled from the spot with the cash and Mahesh called the police and took Rajendra to the hospital. Rajendra’s condition is now said to be stable,” Tripathi added.
A search has been launched to nab the accused, the police said.
- Contractor robbed of Rs.4 lakh in Greater Noida - Jun 08, 2010
- Man robbed at gunpoint, three car thefts in Noida - Sep 08, 2010
- Man robbed off Rs.400,000 in Noida - Feb 10, 2010
- Tata Motors recovery agent shot, robbed - Oct 27, 2010
- Armed assailants rob car in Noida - Nov 23, 2010
- Man robbed off Rs.4 lakh in Ghaziabad - Jul 21, 2011
- BPO employee robbed in Noida - Oct 09, 2010
- Man shot dead in Noida health club - Mar 03, 2010
- Elderly woman stabbed to death by robbers - Aug 14, 2012
- Armed robbers loot Rs.15 lakh in Noida, nabbed, money recovered (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Rs.3 lakh snatched from woman in Ghaziabad - Jun 08, 2012
- Robbers snatch Rs.5 lakh, victim retrieves money - Oct 03, 2011
- Cash, jewellery robbed from Noida house at gunpoint - Jun 03, 2010
- Gold items worth crores robbed in Delhi - Jun 22, 2011
- Rs.1 lakh snatched from 75-year-old - Jun 17, 2011