Two drug peddlers held in DelhiJuly 15th, 2012 - 8:57 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 15 (IANS) Two people, including a health sector activist from Bihar, were arrested here and 10 kg of charas worth Rs.10 lakh recovered, police said Sunday.
“Ram Adhar Sah and Manoj were arrested from a bus stand near Peeragarhi Chowk in west Delhi Saturday,” said a police official.
They came to the city to deliver drugs to their client, he said.
Sah, a resident of Bihar, was arrested on the same charges in 2010 but released on bail. He used to procure drugs from Nepal and sell them in Indian cities.
“Manoj, a health sector activist associated with the Bihar government, joined Sah in drug trafficking to earn easy money,” added the officers.
- Two Nigerians among three held for drug trafficking - Mar 10, 2011
- Drugs worth Rs.93 lakh seized, four heldin Delhi - Jul 30, 2011
- Bihar youth arrested with 35 kg charas - Jun 09, 2010
- 10 kg drugs seized in Himachal - Nov 17, 2011
- Mother-daughter duo held for drug trafficking - Feb 01, 2011
- Two Nepalis held with 2 kg hashish - Jun 18, 2011
- French man held for drug trafficking - Mar 19, 2012
- 61-year-old peddler arrested with drugs worth Rs.3 crore - Jul 13, 2012
- Four held with 221 kg of marijuana in Delhi - Apr 07, 2011
- Drug trafficker held - Mar 30, 2011
- Farmer arrested with 12 kg opium in Delhi - Jun 27, 2012
- Four held, drugs worth Rs.1.39 crore seized - Oct 08, 2011
- Man held for drug trafficking - Sep 16, 2011
- One held with drugs - Nov 08, 2011
- Shoe factory fire victims identified; owner, manager held (Second Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: activist, bihar government, chowk, drug peddlers, drug trafficking, drugs, easy money, health sector, indian cities, kg, lakh, manoj, nepal, New Delhi, police official, sah, west delhi, worth rs