Two Delhi businessman found dead in carOctober 10th, 2011 - 11:04 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 10 (IANS) Two businessmen were found dead in their car in north Delhi under mysterious circumstances, police said Monday, adding a probe was on as the autopsy did not reveal the cause of death.
Suresh Kumar, 34, and Vijay Garg, 35, who are cousins, decided to mmet and Suresh, a resident of Paschim Vihar, went to Vijay’s house in south Rohini along with his wife and two children Sunday evening.
Around 8.45 p.m., the duo decided to go outside for some time. They left their wives and children behind and went out in Suresh’s Hyundai car.
After around half an hour, a passer-by saw both of them lying unconscious just outside the south Rohini police station and informed the police.
“We got a PCR call around 9.20 p.m. and rushed to the spot. Both were unconscious, one of them was lying outside the car when we reached the spot,” said a senior police official.
The two men were taken to the Ambedkar Hospital where doctors declared them dead.
“We are conducting investigations under Section 174 CrPc (investigation carried on when there is doubt regarding the cause of death). The post-mortem report does not clear the reason behind the death. It appears to be unnatural,” said Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (outer district) P. Karunakaran.
He added that police are waiting for the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) and Forensic Sciences Laboratory (FSL) report to ascertain the reason behind the mysterious death of the two men.
Police has recovered a nearly full whisky bottle from the car. The two businessmen seemed to have drunk a single peg from it.
- Forensic report awaited on death of official, wife - Apr 02, 2012
- Police waiting for forensic report in defence ministry's official death case - Apr 01, 2012
- Three hurt as speeding car hits bike in Delhi - Apr 15, 2012
- Youth beaten to death in road rage incident - Dec 23, 2011
- Delhi Police constable commits suicide four days after marriage - Feb 24, 2012
- Two killed, one hurt in two road accidents - Mar 01, 2011
- Smashed windows, burnt car and barricades at blast site - Feb 14, 2012
- National Conference worker died of heart failure: Forensic report (Lead) - Oct 13, 2011
- Special Cell to probe Israeli car blast: Delhi Police - Feb 13, 2012
- New forensic lab for CBI opens in Mumbai - Jun 04, 2012
- Dowry demand leads woman to suicide - Apr 19, 2012
- Police hunting for biker in Israel embassy car blast case (Lead) - Feb 13, 2012
- Five murders in Delhi - Jul 08, 2011
- Seven injured in cylinder blasts in Meghalaya - Jul 20, 2011
- Terror revisits Mumbai, 21 killed in serial blasts - Jul 14, 2011