Two corpses found in DelhiJanuary 30th, 2011 - 12:57 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 29 (IANS) Bodies of two unidentified men were found in central and east Delhi Saturday, police said.In the first incident, body of a man, in his late 20s, carrying a fake identity card of a news channel, was found on the bank of the Yamuna river at Vikas Marg in central Delhi.
The corpse was found by some passers-by at the Yamuna bank at around 10 a.m. “We rushed to the spot and sent the body for post-mortem,” said a police officer.
Police found a identity card with the dead body, which said he was employed at a news channel as a rider.
“We found that the identity card was fake as the original identity card was of some girl,” the police officer said.
Police said the deceased might have been killed two day ago and dumped in the area.
In the second case, the body of a man, in his mid-20s, was found in Kalyanpuri area of east Delhi at around 6 a.m. by some passerby.
Police found the naked body in a drain opposite Chand Cinema hall in the area.
“He may have been looted and then murdered. We are looking into all the angles in this case and trying to identify the deceased,” said a police officer.
- Robbery bid: Girl falls off moving vehicle, one held - Jul 30, 2012
- Ghaziabad constable found stabbed to death - Oct 24, 2011
- Man found stabbed to death - Jan 22, 2011
- Missing businessman's body found, murder suspected - Feb 22, 2012
- Journalist shot, succumbs in hospital - Aug 05, 2011
- Three found dead in mysterious circumstances - Jan 19, 2011
- Two men commit suicide in Delhi - Mar 24, 2011
- Delhi youth with criminal background found murdered - Jul 08, 2012
- Cab driver stabbed to death - Feb 08, 2011
- Seven killed in Iraq attacks - Aug 06, 2012
- Kidnapped Delhi boy killed in Meerut, one held - Jan 18, 2011
- Bodies of man, woman found in gunny bags - May 25, 2011
- Another newborn girl's body found in Jaipur - Mar 28, 2012
- Three bodies found near Uttar Pradesh town - Sep 22, 2011
- Girl's foetus found in Rajasthan town - Apr 20, 2012
Tags: angles, central delhi, cinema hall, corpse, corpses, deceased, east delhi, fake identity, jan 29, marg, mid 20s, naked body, New Delhi, passerby, police officer, post mortem, unidentified men, yamuna river