Two clouded leopard skins seized in AssamApril 9th, 2012 - 10:30 am ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) A lovers’ tiff in the US hurt a man quite badly as his agitated girlfriend torn his scrotum after bursting into his home.
Christina Reber, 43, is claimed to have marched into her former partner’s home and grabbed hold of his genitalia and squeezed “as hard as she could”, leaving the 57-year-old with a long and wide tear to his scrotum in the US city of Muncie in Indiana, reported Daily Times citing The Smoking Gunman website.
The man had ended their eight-month relationship just days before she allegedly carried out the attack.
Reber was arrested on suspicion of several offences following the incident last Friday. She was released from prison this week on a $10,000 bond. Reber will appear in court April 30.
According to police report, the wound is still bleeding - and doctors still do not know whether he will be permanently wounded.
- Furious US girl tears boyfriend's genital (Lead, superseding earlier story) - Apr 09, 2012
- Indian American student among wounded in US shooting (Lead) - Apr 03, 2012
- British child stabbed - Apr 10, 2012
- Christina Aguilera's Divorce Finally Settled - Feb 12, 2011
- Gurdwara chief braveheart who went down fighting - Aug 07, 2012
- Winehouse breaks down while watching Lohan's arrest - Jul 22, 2010
- Jobless Greek takes two hostage - Mar 02, 2012
- Haiti miracle: 28-year-old man survives four weeks after being buried by killer quake - Feb 09, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Confronted Julianne Hough At CAA Party? - Jan 18, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised again - Oct 10, 2011
- Tucson park named after youngest shoot-out victim - Mar 02, 2011
- Gurdwara gunman shot himself in head: FBI - Aug 09, 2012
- Drunk woman bites off beau's scrotum - Nov 12, 2011
- Elderly man kills 2 doctors before killing self in southwestern Germany - Mar 07, 2012
- Professor critically wounded in Ghaziabad - Aug 21, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,