Two children stabbed to death in JaipurAugust 14th, 2012 - 11:09 pm ICT by IANS
Jaipur, Aug 14 (IANS) Two children, aged 13 and 11, were stabbed to death here allegedly by a man living in their neighbourhood over a dispute with their parents Tuesday, police said.
According to the police, the incident took place in city’s Nahargarh police station area around 3 p.m.
“The deceased, identified as Subham, 13, and Deepshikha, 11, were sleeping in their house while their father Manjeet Singh was out for work. The mother was also not in the house,” said a police officer.
The officer said that Manjeet returned home in the afternoon and found the two lying on the floor in a pool of blood.
The children had been attacked with a knife repeatedly, he addd.
The officer said that a man, identified as Vijay Kumar, is a prime suspect in the case.
“During preliminary investigation, it has come up that Vijay had some dispute with Manjeet and used to threaten him that he would kill his children. Vijay seems to be on the run. Police teams have been rushed to various places in his search,” said the officer.
- Man kills wife, two daughters - Jul 06, 2012
- Man kills father, aunt in Haryana village - Jul 25, 2010
- Man stabs his sister on suspicion of witchcraft - Oct 01, 2011
- Husband, wife arrested for murder - Jun 22, 2011
- Afghan woman murdered in Delhi - Mar 04, 2012
- Man arrested for killing sister, boyfriend - Aug 13, 2012
- Eloping couple commit suicide in Rajasthan - Aug 11, 2012
- Cop fails to save stab victim, catches killer - Apr 17, 2012
- Cab driver stabbed to death - Feb 08, 2011
- Armed dacoits rob bus passengers - Mar 14, 2012
- Man kills cousin's kids, commits suicide in Rajasthan - Jun 13, 2012
- Jilted lover kills girlfriend - Apr 26, 2010
- Drugs turn three youths into murderers - Oct 13, 2011
- Cop's son kills mother - May 02, 2012
- Woman, three grand children slaughtered in Rajasthan - Apr 16, 2012
Tags: deceased, deepshikha, jaipur, lying on the floor, manjeet singh, neighbourhood, parents, police officer, police station, police teams, pool of blood, preliminary investigation, prime suspect, vijay kumar