Two children injured in Manipur grenade attackOctober 23rd, 2009 - 9:43 pm ICT by IANS
Imphal, Oct 23 (IANS) Two children were injured in a grenade attack Friday in Manipur here, police said.
A police spokesperson said motorcycle-borne militants lobbed a grenade at a residential locality at Keishanpat on the outskirts of Imphal Friday evening.
“Two children playing got injured,” the official said.
“Probably the militants were planning to attack somewhere else, but due to heavy security they could have lobbed the grenade in that area,” he said.
The identity of the militants was not established as yet.
- Five injured in Imphal grenade attack - Nov 06, 2011
- Grenade attack injures three in Manipur - Jan 10, 2012
- Six injured in Manipur grenade attack - Aug 06, 2010
- Five injured in Manipur blast - Dec 06, 2010
- Grenade attack at Manipur ex-chief minister's house - Jan 06, 2010
- Grenade attack on Assam Rifles patrol van in Manipur, 3 injured - Nov 19, 2009
- Grenade attack on Karachi departmental store - Jul 29, 2012
- One killed in Manipur blast (Lead) - Jan 22, 2012
- Blast outside Manipur speaker's house, one killed (Second Lead) - Jan 22, 2012
- Grenade blast hits Congress office in poll-bound Manipur - Jan 05, 2012
- Blast on poll-eve creates panic in Manipur - Jan 27, 2012
- Saudi consulate in Pakistan attacked - May 11, 2011
- Grenade attack near Manipur police chief's house, 3 hurt - Jan 20, 2010
- Policemen injured in Pakistan grenade attack - Jun 20, 2010
- Grenade blast in Assam, night trains suspended till R-Day - Jan 22, 2010