Two brothers crushed to death in GhaziabadSeptember 25th, 2011 - 11:13 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Sep 25 (IANS) Two brothers were crushed to death when a tractor-trolley loaded with potatoes overturned and fell on their car here Sunday, police said.
Nitesh, 36, and Nikhil, 32, were returning from Delhi’s Rohini area after seeing their ailing relative. As their car was to cross the Vaishali cut, a speeding tractor-trolley took a sharp turn, spun out of control and fell on to the car.
The impact was so massive that the car was almost flattened and police had to use a blow torch to cut through the metal and take out the bodies of two brothers. The two were taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared them dead.
The two brothers, who were running a plastic manufacturing industry in site IV Industrial Area, were cremated by their family members without any post-mortem - a legal formality. The family members said they did not lodge any complaint with the police and had only sought police assistance in retrieving the bodies.
- 41 killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Aug 22, 2011
- Five killed in accident, driver commits suicide - May 20, 2010
- 14 killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Jul 20, 2012
- Four killed as oil tanker hits tractor-trolley - Oct 06, 2011
- Agra road accident claims two lives - Apr 27, 2012
- Nine killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Jun 19, 2010
- Five killed in train-tractor trolley mishap - May 27, 2011
- 23 killed in two Madhya Pradesh accidents - Aug 01, 2011
- Two woman cops, three others killed in Rajasthan accidents - Jun 17, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh accident toll rises to 24 - Feb 09, 2010
- Six killed in UP road accident - Aug 27, 2012
- 18 killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Feb 09, 2010
- Millions of potatoes carpet Jalandhar streets as farmers protest - Dec 15, 2011
- Eight women electrocuted in Haryana - Aug 28, 2010
- Nine of wedding party electrocuted in Uttra Pradesh - Apr 28, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,