Two arrested with 70 kg marijuana in GhaziabadSeptember 12th, 2008 - 9:17 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Sep 12 (IANS) Two men were arrested in this Uttar Pradesh district with 70 kg of marijuana worth Rs.7 million in the international market, the police said Friday.L. Ravi Kumar, senior superintendent of police of Ghaziabad, said that during routine checking a Ford Ikon car was stopped Thursday night near Continental Carbon factory on the National Highway-24.
The car occupants, Jabir and Irshad, were arrested for smuggling the huge quantity of drugs.
“We are questioning them and are trying to find out about the smuggling network’s kingpin,” said Kumar.
- Mutt chief, 6 others held over 'hidden treasure' - Mar 24, 2011
- Notorious criminals arrested in Ghaziabad - Jun 17, 2012
- 240 kg of hashish seized in Islamabad - Dec 21, 2011
- Four held with 221 kg of marijuana in Delhi - Apr 07, 2011
- Soulja Boy arrested for possession of marijuana - Oct 18, 2011
- Haryana police busts gang of highway robbers - May 05, 2012
- Sebastian Bach arrested - May 13, 2011
- Two drug peddlers held for murder - Apr 15, 2011
- Three shot dead on Uttar Pradesh highway - Jul 03, 2012
- Maoists push farmers to grow marijuana - Aug 17, 2012
- Cricketer Ajay Tyagi shot dead in Ghaziabad - Jul 06, 2012
- Three rag pickers held with Rs.10 lakh in valuables, cash - Feb 20, 2011
- Three drug traffickers held - Jul 11, 2011
- Punjab Police book Rajasthan cop for smuggling - May 23, 2011
- Two held for Ghaziabad gangrape - Mar 15, 2012