‘Two and a Half Men’ opens with record ratingsSeptember 21st, 2011 - 2:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) The ninth season of sitcom “Two and a Half Men” has opened to record ratings of 27.7 million viewers.
Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced Charlie Sheen for the ninth season, was introduced in the show as billionaire Walden Schmidt, femalefirst.co.uk reports.
Sheen’s character Charlie Harper has been killed in the show. The new episode saw Walden form a friendship with Charlie’s brother, Alan Harper (Jon Cryer), and his decision to buy Charlie’s house.
- Kutcher eyes 'Two And A Half Men' return - Jan 12, 2012
- Sheen planning 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party - Aug 09, 2011
- 'Two and A Half Men' are not in the Emmy race - Jun 01, 2011
- Sheen takes pot shot at Kutcher - May 14, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to be killed off in TV series - Jun 28, 2011
- 'Two And a Half Men' may be re-launched sans Sheen - Apr 29, 2011
- New season of 'Two and a Half men' starts - Sep 20, 2011
- Simon Cowell, the top television earner - Aug 11, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher to replace Charlie Sheen? - May 13, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' reboot is in the pipeline - Apr 29, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher to join 'Two and a Half Men' - May 13, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher takes his massive trailer to the sets of 'Two and a Half Men' - Aug 16, 2011
- Sheen hopes Kutcher will make him proud - Sep 17, 2011
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher go for a camping trip - Oct 12, 2011
- I thought Kutcher was terrific: Sheen - Sep 27, 2011
Tags: alan harper, ashton kutcher, billionaire, brother alan, character charlie, charlie harper, charlie sheen, femalefirst, friendship, hollywood, hollywood actor, jon cryer, london, million viewers, ninth season, sitcom, two and a half men, walden