Twins charred to death

July 26th, 2011 - 9:06 pm ICT by IANS  

Kolkata, July 26 (IANS) A fire caused by short circuit Tuesday set a house here on fire Tuesday, killing two twins who had been locked up by the mother, police said.

The three-year-old were asleep in Topsia area of south Kolkata when the fire broke out, West Bengal Fire Services Minister Javed Ahmed Khan said.

“There was no one else in the house. The mother had gone out locking the door,” he said.

Related Stories

Posted in Uncategorized |

Subscribe