TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in AugustSeptember 1st, 2011 - 2:03 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Sep 1 (IANS) Two and three wheeler manufacturer TVS Motor Company Ltd closed August with 14 percent sales growth over that of August 2010, the company said in a statement issued here Thursday.
The company’s total sales last month stood at 194,898 units (two wheelers 190,184 units, three wheelers 4,714 units) up from 170,735 units (two wheelers 167,109 units, three wheelers 3,626 units) registered during August 2010.
Total sales for the month of August 2011 stood at 194,898 units against 170,735 units in the corresponding month of the previous year.
The company’s cumulative sales for the months of April to August 2011 grew by 15 percent with sales of 920,990 units against 800,789 units recorded in the previous comparable period.
- August auto sales slump on high fuel, interest costs (Roundup) - Sep 01, 2011
- TVS Motors logs 34 percent sales growth in August - Sep 01, 2010
- Hero MotoCorp expects sales to pick up in festive season - Sep 05, 2012
- Bike sales in August down first time in three years - Sep 10, 2012
- TVS Motor sales down in May - Jun 01, 2012
- Indian auto makers post good sales growth in August (Lead) - Sep 01, 2010
- Indian automobile sector's March sales soar (Roundup) - Apr 01, 2011
- TVS Motor sees sales slump in June - Jul 01, 2012
- Tata Motors' August sales down three percent - Sep 01, 2011
- July auto sales slump as interest rates, fuel prices rise (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in July - Aug 01, 2011
- Slowdown, inflationary pressures affect automobile sales in August (Roundup) - Sep 01, 2012
- TVS Motor sales up by 24 percent in February - Mar 01, 2011
- Hero Honda net profit jumps 13.4 percent - Jul 21, 2011
- Auto companies report healthy sales number for February (Roundup) - Mar 01, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , ,