TV writer Don Brinkley deadJuly 16th, 2012 - 4:21 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 16 (IANS) Don Brinkley, noted television writer and stepfather of actress Christie Brinkley, has died at the age of 91.
A spokesperson for Christie has said that her stepfather passed away Saturday here due to age-related health problems, reports contactmusic.com.
Brinkley was known for his work including American television medical drama “Trapper John, M.D.”, “Wanted: Dead or Alive”, “The Untouchables” and “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.”.
He received numerous awards as writer and in 1988 he was honoured by the Museum of Broadcasting in New York for his services to the television industry.
- Christie Brinkley won't marry again - Jul 12, 2011
- Christie Brinkley debuts in West End - Jul 15, 2011
- Actor Harold Gould dies at the age of 86 years - Sep 14, 2010
- Christie Brinkley all set to make her Broadway debut - Feb 08, 2011
- Will Timberlake accept 'Baywatch' film offer? - Jun 22, 2012
- Supermodel Christie Brinkley Launches Jewellry Designs For QVC - Aug 02, 2010
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- 'Inception', 'Social Network' bag Writers Guild awards - Feb 07, 2011
- Samuel Jackson to make his Broadway debut as Martin Luther King Jr. - Apr 17, 2011
- Colin Firth immortalized in wax - Dec 15, 2011
- Usher to be honoured for philanthropy - Oct 13, 2011
- Christie Brinkley To Penetrate 'Chicago' On Broadway - Feb 08, 2011
- Banks honoured at Hawaii Film Festival - Jun 19, 2012
- The Auction Of Roy Rogers Is To Put Up For Sale The Remnants Of 'Trigger' - Jul 11, 2010
- Sofia Vergara highest paid woman in television - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: actress christie, american television, christie brinkley, contactmusic, health problems, medical drama, museum of broadcasting, related health, spokesperson, stepfather, television industry, television writer, trapper john, tv writer, untouchables