Turmeric - Thandie Newton’s beauty secretFebruary 22nd, 2012 - 2:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 22 (IANS) Actress Thandie Newton says her secret beauty weapon is turmeric, and adds that the spice is an excellent addition to a moisturiser to help match her skin-tone.
“Olay does a great tinted moisturiser that I add a little turmeric to - making it more yellow depending on my skin tone and the season,” contactmusic.com quoted the 39-year-old as saying.
“That’s a great trick for all women who find that foundations are too ashy or too pink for their skins. And it’s anti-inflammatory. It’s my secret weapon,” she added.
- Underwood laments ignoring mom's beauty advice - Apr 18, 2012
- Thandie Newton becomes new face of Olay - Apr 02, 2010
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011
- Tumeric derivative found promising in tendinitis - Aug 11, 2011
- Turmeric 'the right spice' to fight colon cancer - Mar 03, 2011
- Thandie Newton's low maintenance beauty regime - May 12, 2011
- Newton's schizophrenic film career - Sep 20, 2011
- Turmeric lowers heart attack risk post surgery - Apr 16, 2012
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- Helen Mirren: 'Suck your tummy in to look trim' - Sep 28, 2010
- How to make safe and healthy herbal colours at home (To go with 'This Holi, play with a splash of safety') - Mar 05, 2012
- Fahad Hussayn steals show at Pakistan Bridal Week (With Images) - Dec 20, 2011
- Forget botox, moisturisers best for wrinkles - Jun 02, 2010
- Fox goes for weekly facials - Dec 14, 2011
- Know The Best Eye Shadow For Your Eye Color - Nov 14, 2010