True fans didn’t leak track, says MadonnaNovember 10th, 2011 - 3:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 10 (IANS) Pop star Madonna says her “true fans” didn’t leak her new song “Gimme All Your Love” online.
According to femalefirst.co.uk, “Gimme All Your Love” was leaked online Tuesday and the singer has put out a plea for fans to stop sharing it, claiming it is an incomplete demo version.
The song is thought to be the lead single off her next album due in 2012.
Her manager, Guy Oseary, said in a series of posts on micro-blogging site Twitter: “Madonna told me this morning ‘my true fans wouldn’t do this’ … whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop! (sic)
“I’m very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!! (sic)
“We are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks … we have a lot in store for you … but please respect the process (sic).”
- Madonna's fan arrested for leaking her new song - Dec 22, 2011
- Madonna and Nicki Minaj share a kiss - Dec 08, 2011
- Heidi Montag to make pop comeback - Apr 19, 2012
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Rihanna defends controversial music video - Jun 04, 2011
- Miley Cyrus defends Osbourne on Twitter - Nov 30, 2011
- Paris Hilton visits orphans in Bali - Nov 18, 2011
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Gaga to gift unreleased songs to fans - Dec 23, 2011
- Brandy's new single leaks online - Nov 11, 2011
- Madonna throws cake on manager's face - Apr 07, 2012
- Hurley has shoulder pain, resting - Nov 17, 2011
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- I am alive and well: Missy Elliott - Nov 25, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011